No glass items are allowed in the pool area. If the NC Inspector comes by and finds glass either on deck or in the pool trash cans, by law the pool will have to be drained. This will be done at the homeowners expense and pool privileges will be suspended for the remainder of the season.
Pool Rules & Regulations
1. Only members of Grace Ridge who are current with HOA dues may use the pool.
2. You must use your key to enter the pool area. We encourage you to NOT open the gate for anyone. See the section for regulations. Please make sure the gate is closed at all times.
3. Use pool at your own risk. There is NO lifeguard on duty. Do NOT swim alone. Grace Ridge is not responsible for any injury, damage, or loss to any person while at the pool unless it can be proved to have been caused by direct negligence of the Association, pool attendant, or any member of the facilities. By using the pool, anyone in the area agrees to hold harmless Grace Ridge HOA.
4. No pets are allowed in the pool area.
5. Do not hang on pool ropes nor play with any pool safety or other equipment.
6. No abusive or objectionable language will be permitted on Grace Ridge Property.
7. Only foot traffic is allowed in pool area. NO bicycles, skateboards, or skates.
8. Adult size rafts and floats may ONLY be used in the 5 foot section of the pool.
9. Umbrellas must be lowered upon leaving the table and pool area by those who were using them.
10. The pool may be closed at the discretion of the pool attendant in case of thunder, lightning, pool maintenance, or HOA events.
1. Pool Hours: 9am to 9pm All days of the week.
2. Children under 14 must be accompanied by an adult (Someone who is 18 years of age or older and is the parent, guardian, relative, or babysitter). Babysitters must have a waiver on file if they are under 18. See the pool attendant or secretary for the form.
3. Two (2) guests per adult resident and One (1) guest per child.
1. All swimmers must shower before entering the pool.
2. NO DIVING or RUNNING is allowed.
3. No glass items are allowed in the pool area. If the NC Inspector comes by and finds glass either on deck or in the pool trash cans, by law the pool will have to be drained. This will be done at the homeowners expense and pool privileges will be suspended for the remainder of the season.
4. Smoke in designated smoking area. Use cigarette butt containers and DO NOT put cigarettes out on the pool deck or pool area.
5. Food and drinks are permitted but must be cleaned up properly. We have NO housekeeping service so please clean up your trash and personal items before you leave.
6. Running, rough, or boisterous conduct will NOT be tolerated. See consequences below. Any specific complaints about this matter can be submitted to the board.
7. Children still in diapers MUST use swim diapers in the pool.
8. Anyone having open wounds, sores or wearing bandages is not permitted in the pool.
The following are the consequences if an infraction of any one or more of the above rules occurs:
(The board of directors will administer the consequences)
1st offense: Warning
2nd offense: Key deactivation for 1 week
3rd offense: Key deactivation for 1 month
4th offense: Possible termination of pool privileges for the season.
One (1) month or permanent deactivation of recreation key will occur for infractions listed below: Charges may also be filed.
1. Destruction/vandalism of Grace Ridge property (pool or otherwise).
2. Throwing objects into pool such as trash, chairs, tables, edible items and anything that doesn’t belong.
3. Letting someone into the pool area who doesn’t have a key.
4. Fighting or communicating threats.
A replacement fee will be charged to the member in question for any destruction to Grace Ridge property that has to be repaired or replaced.
**The Grace Ridge HOA board may amend the pool rules and regulations as conditions change.