Rules & Regulations
1. Children under the age of 14 are not allowed in the gym, clubhouse or pool unattended without an adult resident present.
2. No pets are allowed in any of the facilities.
3. No wet bathing suits allowed in the clubhouse or gym.
4. A Grace Ridge adult resident must accompany a guest(s) at the clubhouse, gym or pool.
9. If you have reserved the clubhouse but find you cannot keep your reservation, PLEASE inform the reservation coordinator of the change in plans immediately. This way she can make another neighbor happy by giving them that desired spot.
(2815 Grace Church Road Salisbury NC 28147)
The Clubhouse serves as a place that residents can hold their personal functions. Use of The Clubhouse for commercial purpose is prohibited, unless pre-approved by the GRHOA Board of Directors. Access to The Clubhouse is only obtained by those residents who have a scheduled reservation (Anything other than this is considered trespassing). Experience has taught us that this is the best way to protect and preserve the clubhouse, its contents, and the residents themselves.
There is a fee of $25 for use of the clubhouse. Effective January 24, 2016 this fee will be added to your account.
Your dues must be current and you must have an electronic key to reserve the clubhouse.
Clubhouse reservations will not be made before 8:00am. All reservations will end no later than 10:00pm and you must be out by 11:00pm sharp. No exceptions without board approval. Use of the Clubhouse overnight is not permitted.
Following is the procedure a resident should follow to reserve the clubhouse:
1. Check the calendar for open dates.
2. Fill out the following form and submit. Come back to the Calendar 24 hours after submission. If your reservation is posted it has been confirmed. If it has not been posted within 24 hours (excluding weekends and holidays) then contact Cedar Management Group at 704-644-8808 to coordinate a date and time for your desired function. Often, there may be 2-
3. Upon arrival the 1st thing you must do is fill out the form stating the condition you found The Clubhouse in. This is to advise The Board of any cleaning issues you had to deal with or any maintenance issues that need addressed. To keep our HOA fees down we do not hire cleaning people, it is up to each of us to keep The Clubhouse clean. Unfortunately we have residence in the community who are not cleaning up after themselves. By filling out the form we can address this issue.
4. Leave the clubhouse clean, follow the cleaning check list provided. Do not use tape, pins, glue dot, etc. on the walls. It ruins the paint job.
5. Lock the door to bathrooms from clubhouse side and lock front door upon leaving. Leave the outside doors to bathrooms unlocked during the months the pool is open so that residents swimming can use them.